I was a speaker in “Talk your blog with Traveloka” event on Oct 8th, 2016.
I was teaching Thailand’s bloggers to be able to attract more visitors and followers with different techniques. Bloggers were happy to get a chance to learn these techniques for free with nice food, dessert, and great location to discovered (W Bangkok Hotel, Sathorn).
The session was about:
- How to write effective content for your followers
- Social media tips&tricks.
- How to use Keywords effectively in content writing.
- Few tools to use.
- Google analytics.
However I am unable to provide the slides for you, due to company’s property. =)
Many good learning which would lead us to a better seminar next time, such as:
- Preparation of blogger’s information before his/her session. Because not many people would be able to know his/her names, websites, number of followers, nichce, and etc.
- Dessert could have been heavier and more in numbers, due to low estimated participants.
And here are some of the images in the event.
To be frank, this is not the best picture of me. I could smile but that is the closest one to see my face. =)
That’s a lot of bloggers, ain’t it?
These are our top team members in our marketing team, plus Mr.Tee (3rd from the left) who is our country manager.