Thank you very one who attended the event on 7th Feb 2017.
As you may know, I have been speaker many many times. This time was one one of those which I have put most of my time into this, because I know that many of awesome people will join the event as 200 tickets sold out within 1-2 weeks. That number is quite awesome as well, isn’t it?
I actually spent around 3 weeks on every of my spare time after work and in the weekend, combining what I have learnt and experienced in the past 10 years+ for every one of you.
The slide can be downloaded in this page below, but I am not sure if you will learn much from it, because I did not put much text in to it. I like explaining by speaking. =)
I have learnt quite a lot from teaching in the event. (see evaluation result later below) I have learnt many small and big mistakes which I should have done seminar better in the future, such as;
- – Attendee starts to join the meeting and in order to reach maximum number of attendees (100 people+), it would take at least another 20 minutes. So we decided to started at 7.20pm instead of 7.00pm sharp.
- – I should have talked to attendees before the event start. Just to understand more people what they want to see/hear. I might be able to give a better examples during the speaking as well.
- – Every question during Q&A. It would be better for me to re-say what the questioners asked. Because sometimes listener might not understand the accent or could not hear question that clear.
- – QR code was little too small to capture from the back or the side of the screen.
- – I forgot to turn on cache system. Many people went into the site to download slide and the system could not handle the email submission, downloads, refreshes, and etc.
- – Many requested to speak more about other sub-topics, but this was due to limitation in max of 1 hour speaking by the event schedule. I wished and glad to speak more though.
- – There are many more that I have leant which you could see the survey result below.